Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

W00T!
50th blog post!

jocie had this on her blog... and so I put it here:

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
2. Am I Nice/Sweet?
3. How long have you known me?
4. How did we first meet?
5. What was your first impression?
6. What do you think of me now?
7. What do you think my weakness is?
8. Do you think I'll get married?
9. What makes me happy?
10. What makes me sad?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. When's the last time you saw me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
17. Describe me in one word.
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
20. Are you going to put this on your xanga (blog) and see what I say about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Benito I call you that in my head
2. yep
3. 6 years
4. At a lunch table
5. don't remember
6. I like you bunches
7. Jeff
8. possibly
9. Shiniey
10. your dad at times
11.sunglasses
12. a goldfish and a pancake
13. prettey well i'd say
14.2 days ago
15. nope
16.nah your too nice
17.Ben
18. same or stronger
19.yes20. done and done
Jocie

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home