Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Friday, May 14, 2004

im angry/depressed

i have lots of reasons, and the newest, is that i had just typed up a huge post and it wasn't publishing so, now it is lost. fucking blogger. here, and now im going to try my patiece and re type it

tonight has sucked majorly. first off i was late for the playmaker picnic, since my car is not funtioning (fucking car) and i had to take my moms. she didn't get home till 7:30. i thought it started at 7, and i hate being late more than anything. it just flat out makes me mad. and it turns out i was not a half hour late, but a full hour late. great, that means i missed dinner. thanks mom, now im not going to sleep coz of hunger pains and going to be grumpy tomorow. although, i dunno if i can blame her since she didn't really know i needed her car, but i don't care, i need someone to blame. anyway, then gabe didn't get his best mime because mira and susan tied, and then when i pointed that out susan got all mad at me (prolly coz she thoguht i was trying to take her award away) so great, it is starting out lovley. then on a more minor note, i was going to swing with joah which would be happy, then richard decides to get a ride with him and i don't see it all night. now not only am i angry, but i have lost my first souce of joy. fucking richard should get his own damn car. so anyway, after the 10 minutes that i was at the picnic we went to kims. this was fun for a while, then we decided we didn't want to play videogames, but wanted to learn about horoscope personality things. mine was amazingly acurate, and they weren't all vauge either, like it described how i looked, how my room looks and how i act. it said i go through low mood swings, but get out of them fast, which i do, and i will be out of this one in about 10 minutes. and it also mentioned that i get bored easy. guess what, i got bored of that horoscope thing, and there were 4 more to sit through. i stoped paying attention and started tinkering with stuff in steph's (kim's sister) room. there weren't very many interesting things becuse i got bored of this soon. so now im bored, angry and hungry. gabe, jo, and i played games for a bit, but i got kicked off of those and kim and megan were ignoring me whenever i would try to join the convo. being ignored is the reason i left derek,ian, jared etc group. because i was constantly ignored. HINT HINT FUCKERS. only one of you reads this, so thats a good thing, and since you are the one who didn't piss me off at all, i like you! you know who you are. anyway, when i realised there was no point in being there i went outside of steph's room and played with valdimer (the cat) he gave me loads of attenton, but they still hadn't noticed i left. infact they didn't notice untill they decided to leave, and they all walked past me and i said 'i forgot my glasses in there' and i think kim herd me and was a bit suprised to find me still there. i tell myself im going to ignore here tommorow, but by then i will be happy as a lark again. sometimes i hate being a gemini. and to add, now mike h. isn't talking to me.

on a lighter note, i got my zim DVD and a new necklace today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home