Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Friday, May 14, 2004

i hate being ignored

im in a bad mood, i had a crappy evening, but it will pass in the next 15 minutes or so. first off, i had to wait for my mom to go to the playmakers picnic, and i hate being late for/waiting for stuff. why? because my car can't stay in one frikken peice. and then i was a hour late for the picnic so i saw the ends of the awards and didn't get dinner. i ate some corn and a bit of cake. k so it was alot of cake, but still, thats not fucking dinner. then i was going to swing with joah and richard decided he needed a ride from joah and then they ended up both going home i guess. i was sad. then we went to kims, that was great till i ran out of things to do in steph's room. and then i was ignored the rest of the time. i ended up going out of steph's room and petting the kitty. nobody noticed i was gone, and then they went upstairs, walking right by me not noticing me still, and kim only realised i was there because i said 'i left my glasses in there' (my cool new sunglasses..... see im already less depressed if im talking about fashion) so basicly it was a crappy night.

however, good things that happend: i went shoping and got a necklace. but onther than that shoping was boring. oh and on a side note, now i have a bowl of gross potato salad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home