Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

sorry!
 
 
I have not posted in ages... terrebly sorry about that. im on my dads laptop, yess more desk issues. i really didn't wanna do this, since I thought it would d/l a program on.... well apparently not, im such a dork. i was reading some guy named mike's blog and i noticed he had comments, i almost wonder if i can delete my script i had from before....

in other news, I have met someone, his name is Jeff, and he is just great. he is funny and everything, im totaly smitten w/ him

work is going well i supose, i work at oak today so it should be boring. oh well, what can ya do.... y'know. and then thursday and friday are days off! w00 more time to talk to Jeff ;)

well im off, maybe i will post a linky to mike's blog, but maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home