Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

*sings* another man

ok... so here's how the story goes... this girl named meghan tells kim about this guy named zach... kim has been trying to find me a boyfreind for a while... and she tells me about him... i talk to him briefly and i decide i really like him... well the next day, i talk to him and for some reason or another i don't like him anymore, only as a freind. This is a good thing, as he was not interested in a relationship and neither kim nor meghan talked to him about it before hand... so yea.... i kinda flirt sometimes... but its really just for the helluvit... yea.. im a gemini, sue me.

so yea... thats pretty much whats been up the last several days... i was going to kinda keep it a secret between kim, meghan and I, but i felt the need to make a blog post, so i did. be happy kiddies... for your deaths will come soon enough.
wow... that was way not me to say... oh well, i said it! haha!

-lub ya!-
Ben-jamin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home