Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WOOO

yesterday my dad called me and said he bought the car we were looking at... i really didn't want it because it is manual... and i can't drive manual... whatever... it is a grey honda civic, and today we officially paid for it and got the keys and what not... i will have pics tommorow.

today at school the junior girl in my art class was still looking at me... must be cuz im so damn sexy...

then durring 7th hour, i went to the library to wait for the cinderella meeting... i was looking at the fiction books and some random black girl started talking to me... she was weird and kindof annoying.... i hope she doesn't bother me in the halls, because i don't really want a colin creevy of my own (harry potter)... because i have a feeling she will be like that... whatever, im good at avoiding people if i must...

so horray for an interesting post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home