Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

More fucking dad problems

ok, first sorry about not posting in a while... i'm getting really lazy with this thing, but i will try and do it more now that im at school

now a couple weeks ago my mom went to california for a business trip, so my dad had to do the laundry. now i don't notice this till a few days ago, but my boyscout shirt that i wore is gone. i loved that shirt, it was just a tan boyscout shirt with no patches except the 'boyscouts of america' and the flag (i couldn't get the thing off).... anywho i go to ask him and he threw it awa "becuase" ass... we all know what "because" means... "BECAUSE I HATE FAGS LIKE YOU" what a wanker.... now just for the record here is a list of things of mine he as gotten rid of, in order:
1. flare pants from vanity - $20
2. (some time later) 2 genre magazines - $10 (i retrieved these)
3. 3 genre magazines (yea, after i bought a new one) - $15 (retreived again)
4. a "tough guys wear pink" sticker - about $2
5. boy scout shirt - (this is a guess) $30
total: $77
so yea, as far as he knows he has thrown away ALOT of money.... of course you could suptract about 25 dollars coz i still have the 'zines, but he doesn't know that..... what a wanker
come to think of it... i don't know where my pride braclet is... i bet i just forgot where, but if he threw that toooo... i swear last fuckin straw.... in fact if he so much as says the word 'gay' im ganna freak out

ok... on to more plesant things... these girls at work were talking about me... i hope they weren't talking about my horrible complexion.... *paranoid

ok, im done for now... maybe more later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,

Wow, there are other gay people in Minot! That's amazing. I'm from NYC and go to school here while I wait to get into a decent music school. Minot is a bad bad place for queers. I am sorry about your father's "issues". My lover, Ryan, has a mother and stepfather who are much the same way. It's a sad affiar when parents forget that their job is to love their kids, not to judge them. Keep your chin up, Feel free to be in touch: heathen7280@yahoo.com

best,

Matthew

12:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee thats no good to see thta your dad isnt cool GK.
I guess it would be a big shock to his system and he looks like he is doing the ususal "what have i done wrong, im less of a man " kinda thing .
Maybe if you could find him a cool book out there somewhere like ... "OMG my son is as camp! " It might help him out with things, maybe sometimes dads need a support group ... it would be cool if he could talk to anothr dad that has been through the same thing ... who knows he may join you on a march oneday ... I hope all is well!

:)

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home