Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

JESUS CHRIIST!

ok, so today i got spam in my inbox, as follows:

From: Eli Evangelist
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jesus Chriist offers eternal life
To: prayl001@bama.ua.edu, goldkear@gmail.com, suthernbabe1276@aol.com, whereistherepect@yahoo.com




http://www.greatcom.org/laws/english/

Any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!


so i wrote him a reply:

WOW! THIS IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE! I can feel Jesus Chriist coursing through my veins! PLEASE JESUS CHRIIST, COURSE RIGHT INTO MY HEART! HORRAY! I thank you for sending this e-mail to me, as i was having troubles with my Self directed life, and now that Jesus Chriist is on my throne i feel whole again. I only felt like about 3/4ths before. The pictures were very helpful to understand this, because before Jesus Chriist entered my life, I could not read the glowy letters... they were so bright it hurt my evil sinful man eyes. Thank you so much, I was struggling with homosexuality, but now i am all better! Jesus Chriist cured me of gayitis! HORRAY!!!111!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

hehe... if it develops i will keep you posted... i think next time i will coment on how bad i really like "Jesus Chriist" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home