Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

busy weekend

had no time to post! well today was the final performance and strike. I am sad but a bit glad that is is over.

now, about secret pal. it is a thing we do durring plays and I loved it this time. i gave the best gifts ever and my pal (although he missed a day) was awsome as well. I gave Jen (in this order):
1. a paint by number and a pop up card
2. ritz crackers, and propel, her favorate foods (also ballons)
3. a paper monkey statue for her to asemble (i also wrote in the card i will do it for her, which she asked me to do today) and a stuffed monkey in an inflatable tree
4. a hermit crab, i took alot of pride in this gift
5. a photo album with pictures and her 3 favorite flowers.
the play was great fun and i will miss all of the seniors (especialy durran)

other than that, nothing going on in my life, except tommorow i prolly won't post, cuz i will be in jamestown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home