Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Monday, March 15, 2004

another uneventful day

well today was fairly boring, but i wore some of my new clothes, i have never felt so preppy in my life, but after the sweater got blood on it (i got a frikken bloody nose and it got all over my pants and my sweater) i looked better cuz i was just wearing my blue striped shirt. kim loves buttonup shirts so she thought i was sexy, i think Joah liked it to.

oh yea i also had a bloody nose last night at about 2. well i supose that is this morning. anyway it was really bad and a pain in the butt.

now, ralina's kids are staying over night because my neice is being born tommorow morning. they are adorable but obsessed with video games so i can't do my own thing. but they are asleep, so all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home