Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

It's sunday. I hate sundays because tommorow is monday, and that means gym. oh well, next week is only 3 days long so it will be more endurable.

Last night Gabe told me that he was at Megan's, as usual. anyway her mom walks in on them. He claims they weren't having sex, but he said they were "mac'n a little" whatever that means and the admited to being halfway naked.
IT ONLY TAKES BEING HALF NAKED TO DO THAT GABE!!!
well he got run out of the house and that story amused me greatly.

My dad made me go usher at church today, who knew that when you don't have to pay attention it goes by so much faster. there was also this one cute guy ushering as well, it was strange since they never have 2 younger ushers.

*yawn* well im going to be tired all day. i hope someone calls me or something or i will be insanley bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home