Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

*sigh* long weekend
that was a good sigh

well here it is, almost 11:30 on a wednsday, and I'm in the bahamas. the weather back in north dakota is frightning but in this appartment, im in a deluxe vacation home over-looking my private sunkissed beach with fine white sand, swaying palm trees, and emerald green waters. shure to you it may look like snow, a pine tree about to tip over from the wind, and frozen alge on the river, but I have no cares right now, because i have 2 glorious days off.

well now that i have made you all long for summer, and made a happy post, im going to move on to bitching. really all my bitching is of the most trivial kinda. first, feebas is the most annoying pokemon ever, next to tentacool. second, i need a boyfreind to share my tropical resort with. and finaly, i have no car tommorw, how am i going to get zim!

on a lighter note, i had my first real decent conversation with dave in a long time. its not that we dislike each other, i mean i love the kid, but we never see each other around, being 2 grades seperate so he is at central while im at MCC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home