Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

meh...

that is a 'i wish my life were more interesting "meh"' just so you know, really nothing special happened today, im so jelous of dylan who can make even the most mundane things seem interesting.... i think i will make something up

today, when i was in math class i was talking this test, and it was really hard. well i finish the test and stuff and im all like 'WOAH I HOPE I DID GOOD' because i talk in all capital letters now. anyway, i hand in the test and i turn around to my desk, and there is a peanut on my chair. im like 'WOAH, THERE IS A PEANUT ON MY CHAIR, I WONDER WHY' and i look over and there is this squirrel sitting on Megan's head. and she just has this big smile on her face. i have no idea how a squirrel got in my math class, but that doesn't mater cuz i just broke up with my boyfreind.

wow, maybe i should be happy with my dull life, because that story sounded totaly drama queen, especialy the end. but actually i do have a couple true stories. like the other day, my mom comes in the house and hands me some efferdent, im so confused. i don't have dentures, she just gives me this efferdent. yea, she later explained it was for my retainer, but still, i was confused for a while. also, today at rehersal, i was playing with the draw string for the curtain, it has a big metal thingy on the end, so it swings crazily and is fun to play with. anyway, im playing with it, and it swings around the curtain and i hear durran say 'OH CRAP' and i look around to see him removing it from his face with a tramatized look on his face. i scared him with it and hit him in the face, it was hilarious. also that was the only time i heard him talk off stage. he is so quiet, i think he is intimdated by us theatre kids because his grilfreind says he thinks we are weird. i wonder why he tried out for the play if he thinks we are weird. oh well, he is cute so i can fatasize about sucking face with him.

well i think i shall go eat my munchies now, as i am quite hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home