Just a plain ol' blog about my life.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

LONG TIME NO SEE

ok, here is the story, we finaly moved into the new house. ok, no problem. my dad says we will not get internet till later in the week, i can wait i guess. (i finaly have my precious DSL again) then we start to paint so we don't set up the computer until now, 3 weeks later. so that is what is up with that.

also, my first performance was tonight, it went well i supose. i had fun. however, spirit gum is SATAN i have to wear a retarted mustache. i hate it, it is uncomfortable and it hurts to take off.

now for some updates on my life.
last tuesday i was at scouts and this one kid, a freshman i belive, is being very freshman male-esque. basicly major testosterone poisoning. anyway he started to irritate me so when he says something about beating the crap out of something or whatever i was like 'thats very freshman of you' he pauses for a bit and - i am not making this up- his comeback was 'nice nails, did you get a manicure' yes ladies and gentlemen, that is our future, i weep. anyway while trying not to laugh i say 'no, that is my self care, but they are getting a bit long, i should perhaps cut them.... but a manicure would be a good idea for prom, thanks' and then he says 'while you are out you can pickup a prom dress, i hear they are on sale' so i say 'no nyssa already has a dress i think.' then i burst out laughing at him and he got so angry. it was great fun.

I got my room and some of my furniture painted for my room, it will be blue and silver.

W00T! the pool manager called yesterday and i got the job if i can get a hold of him, everytime i call it is busy *grumble grumble*

well that is some of my favorite events of the past several weeks, horray for me! so buh-bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home